Krakow: Full-Day Private Dog Sled Ride
- Go dog sledding between the Kościeliska and Chochołowska Valley in Witów
- Meet the dogs and learn how to lead a sled
- Leave with an incredible impression of this extreme form of the active leisure
Experience an extreme form of the active leisure- a dog sled ride. Start with a pIck-up from your hotel in Kraków and then drive to Witów in about 2.5-hours.
Once you arrive, you will get to meet with the dogs and learn how to put on the harness. Listen to some interesting information about dog sledding and receive instructions on how to lead a sled before you ride for about 2 kilometers in distance.
This program takes place in Witów between the Kościeliska and Chochołowska Valley at the Biały Potok Glade (about 10 kilometers from Zakopane). Afterwards, you will be driven back to Kraków.
- Meeting with dogs
- Learn how put on the harness
- Listen to some interesting information about dog sledding
- Instruction about how to lead a sled
- Rides are about 2 kilometers long