- Experience the spectacular beauty of the Pieniny Gorge on the Dunajec River
- Climb aboard a traditional wooden raft
- Look at the soaring limestone cliffs and surrounding woodlands
- Learn more about the local flora and fauna
- Discover one of Poland’s greatest natural attractions
- See the UNESCO World Heritage wooden church at Debno
Raft down the Dunajec River through the Pieniny Gorge and along the Polish-Slovak border, and experience one of the greatest tourist attractions in Poland.
Following a hotel pick-up and transfer from Krakow, stop en route to Dunajec at Debno, and visit a unique and charming wooden church that dates back to the 16th century. Continue to the Dunajec River to enjoy a rafting expedition on traditional wooden rafts.
Glide gently below the towering cliffs, and marvel at the limestone rock formations of the gorge, enhanced by the picturesque mountain scenery and surrounding national forest. Animated river guides will bring the pristine and wild environment to life as you set off from the raft wharf at Sromowce Nizne. Cruise for approximately 15 kilometers to Szczawnica, enjoying about 2-3 hours on the boat, depending on the water level of the river.
While aboard the raft, enjoy excellent views of the high summits of Trzy Korony and Mt. Sokolica for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Transportation by car with private driver
- Raft fee